Removing roof lining

Hi guys,

I have a question for any one who has removed their roof lining.

Firstly, how long has it been out and how often do you drive your car? Do you regret removing it?

I have never been hardcore enough to have a full stripped interior but I've finally fully stripped the rear seats and plastics, so may as well remove the pillar trims and roof lining but I don't want to regret it later!

Cheers

Idrees

Imo I don't think it's worth it, I have taken roof lining out of a scrap V as a tester it would be a nightmare to get back in right and it's hard to not rip it as it's pretty bonded where the visors sit, condensation drips aswell I think it would look good if all inside was nice painted as for weight well it's fabric haha

mine's been out for a few years, although I havent driven it much in that time sadly.

there are times when I have regretted it as it is very spartan inside now, and as Gainzy has said, its a bit of a bollox around the visor area. Also, getting the sound deadening off will blister your fingers to something akin to an Orc from Lord of the Rings. AND the factory paint up there isnt great, bit patchy in places.

but, for all mine will ever get driven, I dont care.

Phil.