Hows it goin peeps, new to the forum, but not to the scene :p . Im from ballyclare in good old northern ireland. Lookin to buy a decent starlet GT or glanza as ive sold my Punto GT Turbo. Proving hard to find a decent one! Pure murder! It must be MINT, preferably a fresh import with low miles etc. Heard alot about this infamous Trevor fella from Ballymena who imports jap motors and ill be contacting him tomorrow!

Seen a silver GT on ebay here in ballymena (link below). apparently bought from trevor, Anyone know the car and whether it gets the arse caned of it or anything? lol ;) Went to look at it today. Bit untidy round the front, looks like light front impact damage to the near side. bonnet alignment iffy and bumper has at time of impact pushed the arch trim up and now its sittin funny. all signs of impact damage etc.

Wont name the guy selling it for his own privacy..

1995 TOYOTA STARLET GT TURBO

Andy

woohooo Ballyclare!!! a whole 15mins from me!!!

i get my electrical work done by a rally spark from doagh!!

havnt seen that GT before, tho i was in ballymena last night and saw a few nice ep's floatin about.

I think Symthy75 on here is lookin to sell his MINT quadlight GTT, may be worth a PM man!

all the best with your hunt. I've never met Trevor either but from wot i understand he is the man to see about EPs in NI!

Phil.

cheers guys n girls :rolleyes: looks like a very usefull forum so far! I am going to look at a silver quadlight 94 GT tomorrow afternoon for sale which appears to be in immaculate/mint completely factory standard condition with 43k on the clock. Who knows this could be the one ;)