I hv a 5efhe engine installed in my car with 4efte inlet manifold,throttle, fuel rail etc.

Want to do 5efte.so bought a 4efte donor engine.

The other parts i hv collected is

Tdo4 turbo

Aem fic6

Fmic and piping

i would like to use the fhe internals with 4efte pistons.also want to boost 7psi atleast and 1bar max.

Do i need any other parts than 550cc injectors and fuel pump?

or should i do high comp turbo?

Thanx in advance.

With 4efte pistons on 5efhe rods you'll be fine at 1bar as long as the tune is good. High comp will also be fine as long as the tune is good - I have had several 5efte setups using stock internals myself - just conservative timing and don't rev them too hard (ie limit around 7500rpm). Injectors wise 550's would probably be slightly overkill but if you have them, use them. Gives you more scope for improvements later on.

Ah, yeah 5efe rods are a fair bit smaller - I have run a stock 5efe with a hybrid vf10/ct9 turbo on stock ecu before without any issues but only 12psi boost. It ran like that for years and the engine ended up in another car and last i heard was still going strong.

Key thing is the tune - needs to be conservative timing and rpm limit if you want to run lots of boost. Ideally a 5efhe rods/4efte pistons combo would handle what you want to achieve.