had to sit three exams today in college for my level2 in motor vehicle servicing and repair and PASSED all three well chuffed, only 2 out of 12 passed the rest have resits on thursday.I've got more later on in the year but can relax a wee bit on the studying side for just now though.

:D :D :D ;) :p

cheers lads.

yep so glad thats me able to take a break from studying for a while. was doing my brain in.

but it payed off for me was gutted for a girl in my course morven though she (believe it or not)is better working on cars than most of the guys on my course and puts a lot more effort in than some of the guys and she failed one of them but i'm sure she'll do it on thursday.

Glad you passed it mate.

I hate doing exams, i have my Brake course/exam in March so lets i can pass that, then i am a fully qualified level 1 mechanic.

Good luck mate should do it level 1 is pretty easy which are you doing city and guilds or imi.

Well mate i dunno the exact codes but i have done;

Wheel Alignment,

High Performance tyre fitting,

Exhaust fitting,

And then i just have the brakes ones to qualify for level 1. I work in a fast fit centre though so it might be a bit different to what you are doing.

Nice one for passing the exams dude :D

Got my NVQ lvl 3 in motor mechanics 3 years ago now. is a really good feeling when its all over and you get all your certificates.

Keep up the good work mate

cheers mate.

truth be though i should have done it years ago though if i hadn't f****d about when i was younger i'd be in a better position than i am now,as i'm half way through my level 2 and was told up here there is no college that does level 3 but luckily found out that clydebank and motherwell college do it but was also told even if i pass my level 3 i will still have trouble getting into a garage.

don't know will just have to wait and see.

cheers mate.

truth be though i should have done it years ago though if i hadn't f****d about when i was younger i'd be in a better position than i am now,as i'm half way through my level 2 and was told up here there is no college that does level 3 but luckily found out that clydebank and motherwell college do it but was also told even if i pass my level 3 i will still have trouble getting into a garage.

don't know will just have to wait and see.

Hopefully you wont have trouble getting into a garage when the time comes, as long as you come across well in the interview you've got as much chance as anyone else. :D

Hopefully you wont have trouble getting into a garage when the time comes, as long as you come across well in the interview you've got as much chance as anyone else. :D

well hopefully, as i think the problem is that apprentices who have done there level 3 they have a portfolio and worksheets/jobcards behind them where as i am coming straight out of college as able to do the job the same but they have that extra experience, so hopefully wont matter too much.