Well, if its even true, You risk ending up with a broken car, no money and a criminal record. Why not take the cctv to your insurance company, they investigate the claim and wolla the other party pay to fix your car?

well one it is true and the insurance company said that the footage was not sufficient evidence as it was not well lit footage and i explained that their number plate was the closest and the car matched the footage but they was'nt having it and denied my case

two they would of had no proof it was me as they had no cctv to prove it was me plus i had an alibi to state i was'nt in that area at the time and how have i risked ending up with no money and no car as i got it repaired and got satisfaction from doing what i did plus im sure in the long run the cunt would'nt think about doing it again as he will always remember what happend to him

dont get me wrong i do get where your coming from and i get when you say it was stupid but when the law and the insurance companys arnt on your side and your gonna be out of pocket and gonna get a head ache from the whole thing i just did what i did and its done and nothing come from it i would'nt say to people to do it as you can get into trouble but i was so angry about the whole thing it just happened hope you understand fella :)

• 2 weeks later...