Rare Mines ECU EP82

Item For Sale: Mines ECU EP82

Item Condition & Description: Used but in good working condition

Price: £ 380 (firm, including shipping with insurance and track and trace & paypal costs)

Pictures:

th_DSC04031.jpg

th_DSC04029.jpg

th_DSC04032.jpg

th_DSC04034.jpg

th_DSC04035.jpg

th_DSC04036.jpg

th_DSC04037.jpg

th_DSC04038.jpg

th_DSC04040.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Paypal only, shipping from Holland only with insurance and track and trace

Edited by onnaj1000

wow, this is peanuts, mine was 450 odd earlier this year when all was said and done, and that was a pretty good going. great ecu too, someone thinking about buying this should definately go for it imo!

Does anybody know if this ecu will fit any EP82. Seems to be some different stock ecu's for the GT turbo?

yer, ittle fit any gt turbo (ep82) from 1989 to 1995. newer than that and your talking about a glanza, or ep91. glanzas have different plugs, and this wont fit!

yer, ittle fit any gt turbo (ep82) from 1989 to 1995. newer than that and your talking about a glanza, or ep91. glanzas have different plugs, and this wont fit!

won't fit a mk1 dude ecu plugs need one wire changed around as the wireing is diffrent

mines (pun not intended :L) a mk3 and my mines plugged in and went, no hassle! having said that, mine had the original lables on it that all mines ecus had to prove it hadn't been opened, has this one not got any marks where they used to be?

they're like sticker tabs on each side below the plaque that say mines on them in blue, id get a pic of mine but its all tucked up under the dash now :/. i wouldnt worry, thats still clearly a proper mines ecu, perhaps a previous owner pulled em off cause they loose their stick after a while and look a bit scruffy.

Where do they have the usual marks? I opened it, just to check if everything looks alright and as far as I can see it does. But i 've only opened the lid on both sides, didn't pull the complete ecu apart ;-)

yeah man big mistake plug and plays shoud have seals on the sides not massive drama but it will affect the re sale value to the new owner... Just out of curiosity would you swap any parts for this I'd love another one just to keep in the rare parts bank Edited by Whitenoize