rear right wheel hits arch

Can any help me. I have a problem where the rear right wheel will hit some where in the arch when I go over certain bumps. I fitted a panhard rod few months back which disnt make a difference really. So I reckon its either the spring or the shock. What do you guys think?

My right wheel sat out more then the left until I put the pan rod on but still has not fixed the problem. If that was the case them the others would knock aswell..No not the I am aware of

Edited by jamesh

funny because I have an adjustable panhard etc etc and I quite low and min scrubs on right hand side (when sitting in car in drivers seat)

just need to adjust the rod at sumpoint to stop this, its only a light scrub but im sure I can cure it

I feel it may be my spring or shock as when I go over bumps I hear a weird knock noise from the right side. I haf my rod adjusted twice and im sure if i do it more the left wheel will hang out alot..When I have passengers in the rear or any weight my car is even worse over speed bumps base of the car catchs them lol