May need a new turbo...

Hiya

Took my car to the dyno the other day to sort my over fuelling problem out - sorted that but for some reason it's still lacking in hp, the next thing to check would be cam belt timing but I'm presuming that will all be fine so the other thing would be to maybe get a new turbo or mine refurbished. So question is - what turbo can I get? I've got a ct9 so without having to change anything else is there another maybe bigger/better turbo or something I can get without changing anything else?

Thanks

well theres no "good" ct9s out there really anymore.

if I were u I wud get ure ct9 rebuilt and then u have peace of mind its a gooden.

or even better a hybrid ct9 thats just been rebuilt and done only a 1,000 miles and in mint condition. mines for sale very soon and hybrid is a big POWER difference to a stock ct9. it revs right the way out without dying.

the ct9 hybrid is has a bigger comp wheel and comp housing so pushes much more air .it does just bolt straight up technically, but the air filter fitment over the ct9 inlet is bigger and other than that u need to turn up fueling to compensate for the more air.

as for details about selling pm me .I dont want to make this thread a selling thread in any way and get in trouble

cheers

yeah thats true.but if she did have mine she can just change the exhaust housing real easily to be fair.thats what I would do in her case and takes five mins to do.

Aye its not a hard job just worth watching for when buying them some people can be abit funny about splitting them if they haven't done it before.