window motors

After years of going up and down they are dying and have been for age's lol is there anyway of speeding them up, I will be taking the door cards off soon, if the motors are not too much from Toyota I will go ahead a buy, when it's cold weather things just work slower the power steering seems to zap electrical power more

Greasing the window frame works well. If that's still not fast enought use any left over grease to lube yourself up for when Toyota bend you over!

Ha I'd personally look to a motor refurb company than buy new I was quoted like 190 for a new alternator and it only cost me £39 to have the whole thing refurbed

Back in my v tech y0 days someone sujested spray on silicone grease and it worked wonders I'd try that . Am not sure to be honest it was when my car was being mapped the alt died and they sorted it out being refurbed am sure a quick google search show your places that do it close by. Shame really a lot of mechanics used to refurb these sorta parts now most are just fitters of parts