Just back from first mapping session at GT-Art

I have replied mate...check your inbox. The clutch isn't burnt out, I knew you'd want your money back no matter what when there was a delay in delivery...as I said in my message.

Return the clutch to me as you received it, once I have it and it's ok, I'll refund you via paypal for the total. Not a problem.

" reply to my message nightspirit! u sold me a burnt out clutch and i will be getting my money back "

Stop ruining a decent thread!

This IMO is a great acheivement as well for the club...

Mark could u PM me a price on this clutch :rolleyes:

Jimmy, I don't use a BOV, just an 80mm to 60mm (at the filter neck) 90 deg bend of pipe from the turbo to the Blitz SUS on the front bumper. The car started to flutter when the filter was relocated there (shorter pipe length did it). The video doesn't do the sound justice. There were other members of the GT-Art team coming into the dyno cell wondering what all the noise was :rolleyes:

Enzo, if you meant me...on price...from GT-Art? The mapping session took a few hours and came to a total of £506 with £31 of fuel. Not cheap but I was impressed with the service and how Gary went about things.