What skirts are these? up for swaps for white ones

jam wont have markings as far as I know but the metals fixing brackets are normally riveted on that's a good sign,

also the mesh will look as though it was fitted in the factory not glued on after like with reps,

and finish on the back will be smooth not a rough fibreglass finish

I see. I can't see markings at all. The mesh doesn't look glued in at all but I don't think there are metal brackets. I need to have a proper good look at them in detail. They need a lot of work. If they're genuine I'll sell them as they are and leave somebody else to fix them up. If they're reps then I'll try ans fix them myself.

Genuine's all day these! Russ is right JAM don't mark them and these are JAM indeed you could get some good cash for these but it's up to you :)

Thanks man. I don't know how much they'd be worth though. As they're genuine id prefer to sell them on as I don't like them. They'd be better appreciated elsewhere.

Fucking hell. I better change my for sale price. Theyre worth that much even being damaged?

I paid 120 6 hour total journey and one of mine was in half just about! But I'm a die hard fan you will have more of a chance posting them for a sale try them at £200 the problem is with all the fakes it's harder to push the genuine's forward just need the right buyer