Common problems and issues ?

Apologies i skim read the comments.

It's Martyn Aitken, I found the add on Facebook. Says it has a new engine. I am positive its had a previous owner on here a few years ago. Can't tell you much more than that I'm afraid bud

John

Some of the crap advice I read on the facebook pages is worrying. Someone on there today is advising you don't need to do any fueling mods or remapping to run a TD04 on a Glanza!

Personally, i'd avoid buying any cars from Bristol, or any with a FCD installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Stay away from any in the high Wycombe area there's a few lads down that way selling pikey as hell cars quite a few people have been caught out.

Other than that just keep an eye out for bodge jobs or things that don't sound right most people have ridiculous bhp claims and Spec lists. If your going to look at any always worth posting on here to see if anyone had seen it before or spots flaws in the sales add

Yeah, never by a starlet from lads in High Wycombe! 99% of the time will be a complete shitter!!

When to look at a Glanza they had up for £4k! paintwork was awful, boost pipes where held on with cable ties, no center console ect...

Unfortunately I've seen someone on the forum did buy it, hopefully they can get it back to a nice car!