• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm al ring Toyota today

Do you ever order these?

Reason I had this info to hand was because I had a dash bulb out, I replaced it with a 3w off the shelf bulb from a motor factors, swapped the rubber cover over and it looks crap now as its way brighter than the rest.

I have ordered a full set from Toyota today, expensive but I want it to look right, they are not due until end of week but I am not 100% what I am going to get.

As far as I could work out the top 2 on the EPC list were 98 spec ones with orange caps and the next 2 were 96 spec with green caps. The rest of the bulbs are for instrument panel bits like abs etc.

Anyway if you ordered anything what did you get from what part numbers?

Thanks.

Ahh I see, when I ordered I only got two, I assumed they would be orange but they were clear but they glow bright factory orange! They were 90p each I assume they are all the same size across the dash

T99132-YZZBJ

Strange one, I couldn't find anything with the above part number.

Here is what I got with the relevant part numbers and costs, this could also be used to upgrade a 96 spec cluster so it looks 98 spec, well apart from the needles.

9mKjEB.jpg

Here is the mess I had before using off the shelf bulbs!

BZF4yD.jpg

Then after fitting the new bulbs!

HKnXKV.jpg

Phew, order restored, it was driving me nuts not being 100% perfect.

Edited by DavidAshton
  • 1 month later...

sorry to spam but ive bought some t5 dash bulbs for behind my heater controls but the holders dont allow the bulbs to be removed and they are a different size holder .../.

any help appreciated :-)

The old bulbs not marked? The amount of bulb choice is ridiculous!