Would a straight pipe with no silencers and just a back box be a good way to go for my N/A EP91? Just wondering because i have a hole in my cat and i'm not sure if it's making me loose back pressure or power or something and would a straight pipe gain/loose power? (Trying to squeeze the most out of the 4EFE lol)

You need back pressure in a N/a so having a straight pipe isnt gonna be great for performance.

Personally id go with a 2" system with a small mid box and a decent backbox

Been looking for a Back box for a while lol

Was looking at the Japspeed exhaust on eBay but it says turbo so i'm guessing it's for a Glanza not an N/A but would it fit on an N/A with a bit of persuasion?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-STARLET-EP91-TURBO-96-99-JAPSPEED-STAINLESS-STEEL-CATBACK-EXHAUST-SYSTEM-/231447283262?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3AToyota%7CModel%3AStarlet&hash=item35e355463e

If you wanna look

The front section of the Japspeed would need modded to fit on a N/a, rest should be ok, but those systems are far too large in diameter for a N/a especially if you are after performance.

Think if i just got a back box it'd be worth de-catting my N/A? cats already got a hole in it...