*Wanted* ep82 mid spoiler

They definatley sell them mate ther new web site is horrible on the mobile very hard to find things havnt try'd it on the laptop yet not sure y it's changed the old one worked perfect maybe best to contact them on here

Edited by Whitenoize

They definatley sell them mate ther new web site is horrible on the mobile very hard to find things havnt try'd it on the laptop yet not sure y it's changed the old one worked perfect maybe best to contact them on here

the laptop the same keeps bringing up glanza stuff its a bit all over the place

i got 1 from them so day defo sell them got it during the summer but took over a month to send it out must have been trouble with suppliers and was hard to spray but got them in the end and love it now so worth it :)

the laptop the same keeps bringing up glanza stuff its a bit all over the place

i got 1 from them so day defo sell them got it during the summer but took over a month to send it out must have been trouble with suppliers and was hard to spray but got them in the end and love it now so worth it :)

Ahhh great thank you, I'll just phone them monday is it? I go on the website click ep83 exterior & just ones for glanza's come up , thought it were my phone playing up ha

Where do i go to conact him on here? only set my account today & this forum is confusing haha

Still in the process of finalising the new website so there is still a few issues that need sorting. Hopefully will be sorted ASAP.

EP82 spoilers are available though. Give us a call on Monday or drop me, Idrees or Aamir a PM and we'll get it sorted for you :)

Uzzy

Still in the process of finalising the new website so there is still a few issues that need sorting. Hopefully will be sorted ASAP.

EP82 spoilers are available though. Give us a call on Monday or drop me, Idrees or Aamir a PM and we'll get it sorted for you :)

Uzzy

Yeah Kyle mailed you for me, thank you :) I will be ordering one at the end of the month, can not wait