hello everyone!!!!

I've not got a starlet yet been after one for months!!!! grrrrrr selling my current car soon and been looking at a glanza 1.3 turbo in white import.

i need help with

where to buy one maybe?

what to look out for as in problems or clean engine etc

who to get insured with (i have 3yrs no claims)

AND OF COURSE HOW I CAN MOD IT!!!!!!

any help would be great full

looking forward to your replys

cheers :rolleyes:

Was going to mention WRC Car Sales :rolleyes:

Neverheard a bad word from them

As for Insurance check the General forum section and look at the stamped threads near the top for the insurance thread

Check the Technical Section to see what to look out for on Glanza's (just general maintenance stuff basically as they are good cars dont rust etc)

Check the ToyTuning section for every possible mod you can do to a Glanza...very tuneable little cars

Enjoy your stay ;)

Was going to mention WRC Car Sales :rolleyes:

Neverheard a bad word from them

As for Insurance check the General forum section and look at the stamped threads near the top for the insurance thread

Check the Technical Section to see what to look out for on Glanza's (just general maintenance stuff basically as they are good cars dont rust etc)

Check the ToyTuning section for every possible mod you can do to a Glanza...very tuneable little cars

Enjoy your stay ;)

thanks for your help, have been noisyin around and found tech bit and wot to look for lol

got a quote for £980 fully comp and to drive to work not to bad.

but paying £500 now on a honda civic sport 1.6 55reg lol (prob because of turbo)

thanks for your help, have been noisyin around and found tech bit and wot to look for lol

got a quote for £980 fully comp and to drive to work not to bad.

but paying £500 now on a honda civic sport 1.6 55reg lol (prob because of turbo)

hey dude have you looked at swinton they coverd me and all modds on my lil ep for 600 fully comp