KP owners need your help!! Body panels and floor pan.

Hello

just purchased a KP60 and as you'd expect for a 33 year old car she needs abit of work.

needs floor pans, headlight support panels, and maybe boot pan, is there anywhere i can get these panels or use another pan from another vechicle? as long as i can get the parts i can save her which i really want to do, as i love KP's and there RWD'ness lol.

really appreciate any help.

Cheers

Well they werent direct from manufacturer. Those prices were through www.amayama.com, genuine parts just much cheaper than dealer prices. Just bare in mind import fees etc

I got the part numbers from www.toyodiy.com (sign up then part diagrams show)

I wasnt exactly sure on your model kp though so those part numbers might be wrong.

not much left at the dealer for these cars or anywhere else for panels. Some bits are being remade by flo. panels that do come up will be daft money and in Ireland no doubt. best to get some sheet steel and a mig, grinder and get cracking.

not much left at the dealer for these cars or anywhere else for panels. Some bits are being remade by flo. panels that do come up will be daft money and in Ireland no doubt. best to get some sheet steel and a mig, grinder and get cracking.

Yeah looking that way, im not going to do a full restoration its going to be a hardcore little car when finnished different engine, half caged etc. but fairly standard looking on the outside.

P.S Nice KP :)