just been asked this by a dutch Paseo owner, and he was wondering how many there are in the uk.

i know of just three

Riko's Black Cynos - caterham

Wild's Previous White Si - Swansea

Ben (i think) with a Silver Si - Wales somewhere

how many others are there?

Ben is no longer with us, so I don't know what's happened to the car

Ollie's Paseo was sold off, now the engine broke and it's having the engine taken out....Dex is buying the custom loom though, so he'll be 4efte-ing soon

There's also a 4EFTE Paseo in Scotland, some "Carlos" person from what I remember

Matthew Williams Black Si turbo, which went to Kevin...was written off a while ago

I also heard of a Paseo getting a transplant around this time too...

Plus I'm helping another Paseo member in acquiring parts for a 5efte conversion

the black one i recall had the custom front bumper if im right in thinking?

and shame about the white one that ollie had, and i didnt know there were so many...

then again its a easy kinda swap for the power that you get

yeah that was Matthew Williams chap - he's the guy that made me want a Black Paseo! The car then went to Kevin, or "Dandyons", who now has a Dark Green Starlet GT :rolleyes:

Ahhh, the old TOC days, that was fun ;)

Ben is no longer with us, so I don't know what's happened to the car

Ollie's Paseo was sold off, now the engine broke and it's having the engine taken out....Dex is buying the custom loom though, so he'll be 4efte-ing soon

There's also a 4EFTE Paseo in Scotland, some "Carlos" person from what I remember

Matthew Williams Black Si turbo, which went to Kevin...was written off a while ago

I also heard of a Paseo getting a transplant around this time too...

Plus I'm helping another Paseo member in acquiring parts for a 5efte conversion

yes the one that was at the scottish meet was carlos he is friends with graeme (streetracer starlet).

yeah that was Matthew Williams chap - he's the guy that made me want a Black Paseo! The car then went to Kevin, or "Dandyons", who now has a Dark Green Starlet GT :rolleyes:

Ahhh, the old TOC days, that was fun ;)

damn, that car is now written off? shame, it made me fancy a cynos/seo... then i bought the glanza lol

fun? lol dont you mean amusing! all of us getting banned in one day! lol

loss of interest, some "pains" that have stopped him from being able to lift heavy objects, and hence he's trying to take things easy now, to undo the damage of the "younger years of yore"...shame he's gone off the automotive passion side of things.

I'm collecting his 5E-FE and whatever else I find interesting