EP95 ECU in EP91

Hey all,

Has anyone got any experience of fitting the ECU from a 4paw into an N/A 91? Or is there a pinout for the 95 ECU kicking around anywhere? I've done a fair amount of searcing here, on tgtt and the AU starlet club and I can't find anything really helpful at all. Any pointers or advice or, well, anything would be awesome.

Cheers,

Josh

You need to know if the EP95 has DIS Ignition setup or the normal dizzy setup. If its the DIS ignition then you also need the coilpack, leads, crank sensor etc. This is the late spec Gen3 FE same as E11 Corollas. And then you need to wire that lot into your loom. Lot of effort for not a lot of gain on a N/a tbh.

If its got the normal dizzy setup then it will plug in and start up but there wont be any difference id have thought, it will have came from a Gen2 engine same as a UK FE.

I sold someone a Gen3 FE ECU with the DIS setup, all that was needed was a crank sensor and some wire to the ECU. Looked like this.

20140206_170642_zps0yxbazso.jpg

And here is the numbers to compare.

20140206_170648_zpsyd4gv3hs.jpg

Dont know if they managed to do it but any parts needed you can get from a E11 Corolla.