Toyota Starlet EP82 Seats

Item For Sale:

Pair (Or singularly) EP 82 Seats with rails

Item Condition & Description:

Firstly I'll start with Passenger seat.

Fine working condition seat. Ratchet works and they slide up and down fine. Minor blemishes to the seat, some of which is dirt from where they've been stored and some of small ash burns. Just typical for the age of these seats. I've tried to capture this the best I can. And on the seat belt side some of the stitching has started to come away. Definitely nothing major and any basic seamstress or you yourself could patch it up. I've pulled it back just to show by how much but it usually sits flush and is not noticeable. Just I would stitch it up.

The drivers side is altogether a different story. Don't ask me how some one has done this, I really don't know. But they've managed to smash up about 6-10 teeth on the ratchet and as a result the seat is stuck in gangster mode. Its not so flat that you can't sit and drive in it. As I drove around like it since I bought the car. And its a comfy angle. But I like to sit upright to focus.

​This is a shame because the seat actually isn't that bad of condition. It's by no means perfect. But it's still nifty condition. Anyway I thought I'd have a crack at fixing it so dismantled it all but it's too far gone. Ideal for modification to different car or if you need a new back or bottom seat I can split it to cater for what ever part you want/need. What doesn't sell, regrettably will get binned. I don't want to bin it, but I also need to sell these to just claw back some cash spent on the replacement seats. So just something for these would be nice. A token offer. And price is definitely negotiable if collected. But a small fee is included if I have to arrange delivery, which I expect people will want these posted.

​Again the rails slided fine and there is the usual blemish to the seat and I unpicked the stitching to take it off the ratchet. But it's a clean unpick so will just want a seamstress to stitch it back together. I think that white stuff is just dirt. To be honest bought the car back in October, broke down when I got it to the drive and the seats have been in the house ever since gathering dust. As you will see we're renovating this part of the house so it does gather dust. But these seats aren't mint so please accept the few marks

Please examine photos carefully, I don't want people to get the wrong idea. They're not mint, but there is no rips in them and are fairly sweet considering the car they came from is a bit hanging!

​Also they don't smell of smoke. I don't smoke. The burn marks were prior to my ownership.

Price:

Cover cost of postage and packaging (lots of tape and bubble wrap was used) and they're yours.

Pictures:

Passenger Seat:

48AEA705-2C59-4871-9DA9-D4B79A0DB4EB_zps

8EFF8236-F0B7-4D1E-8283-0FF54CA1CDFE_zps

4600CBE7-8D0B-4D80-9FA3-CFC62E023E8E_zps

B22A1D94-6C3C-4192-BDD3-23374AEED535_zps

70D7865B-1945-48DB-B4D5-1E0C9E8E201E_zps

8B5DE637-1CE0-43F5-BC9C-8BCFA4773715_zps

87FF5CFF-E87C-46D9-963C-4D6FE4B85A47_zps

​Drivers Side:

5CA98889-8F01-4C2B-A32F-1656CCA9818D_zps

D8981DBD-73F0-4A36-A21F-57ABB0B3E986_zps

C3528116-F200-4360-8854-8E7A814C1CF7_zps

39592F73-35FA-4A63-985B-052CBF2459FC_zps

C31912B1-5B4E-4A1B-94CA-DAA609224182_zps

Payment & Shipping Details:

​Collection preferred.

Will need to get the items boxed up to work out postage. Prices don't include postage. But will probably be around the 10 mark again depending on item. I will calculate if I find anyway who's interested in these parts.

​Paypal please

Edited by Calum122

​I haven't taken any photos yet, but could probably show you with one I took earlier.

625FC513-CE73-494A-B3BD-310B97CF2715_zps

​Beneath that silver plate is a semi circle with teeth. Those teeth catch onto the lever which lock it into place. The back piece of the seat is held into place by two bolts on that bit of metal protruding to the right in the photo. That is held in tension by the small coil which is what makes it spring forward when the catch is released

This is where the seat locks to. It may not look like much but once its seated properly in the car it's a little more. And I personally just found it rather annoying.

FB3E9ECA-88C4-49CA-9CD7-714812416B3A_zps

I really need these gone else they're going to the scrap yard. So someone who wants to modify these are good. Just cover postage and packaging (a lot of bubble wrap and tape was used to box these) and that will be fine.