HELP? Car won't start

Correct. If the Eml doesn't come on oil press doesn't come on and there is no fuel or spark then it's gor to be a fairly "structural" part of the management system. I think it will be one of the bigger fuses or relays. Might have shorted something without knowing when you put the better on or something. Maybe when you took it off.

See this is what I thought adz but I've checked them :/ my friends going to have a look for me today but I'm thinking wiring to the Ecu has gone kaput somewhere I've read a few people have had the exact same fault and it's been a loose wire to the Ecu on one of the plugs so I'm going to check that today

See this is what I thought adz but I've checked them :/ my friends going to have a look for me today but I'm thinking wiring to the Ecu has gone kaput somewhere I've read a few people have had the exact same fault and it's been a loose wire to the Ecu on one of the plugs so I'm going to check that today

It could very well be a loose wire mate! Just wiggle the wires to the ecu with ignition on and look at the dash to see if lights come on. I'm not sure which wires it could be tbh but if you look at an ecu pin out it will narrow down suspected wires.

Edited by aaddzz123

Right I've fixed it just Incase anybody runs into the same problem in the future and stumbles across this it was the earth to my ICV

My original Earth was there but for what ever reason it wasn't doing its job properly I ran another Earth from the other bolt on the icv to the drivers strut and the eml came straight back on and the car was away again.

Right I've fixed it just Incase anybody runs into the same problem in the future and stumbles across this it was the earth to my ICV

My original Earth was there but for what ever reason it wasn't doing its job properly I ran another Earth from the other bolt on the icv to the drivers strut and the eml came straight back on and the car was away again.

That's the one I said about wasn't it? :) glad it's sorted mate and was an easy fix

Yeah man like I said the original one was there so just assumed it was ok lol and not too much harm done apart from the alarm 🙈 doh!

I stumbled across it accidentally I found a prehistoric Earth just sat chilling next to my fpr and was thinking where does this go? I started trying to make it reach places to see where it used to live and when I touched the icv it made a little spark and my friend started getting excited shouting engine light just came on haha

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah man like I said the original one was there so just assumed it was ok lol and not too much harm done apart from the alarm 🙈 doh

I stumbled across it accidentally I found a prehistoric Earth just sat chilling next to my fpr and was thinking where does this go? I started trying to make it reach places to see where it used to live and when I touched the icv it made a little spark and my friend started getting excited shouting engine light just came on haha

I've got the same problem except I've got lights on dash and fuel but no spark and it's constantly blowing the efi fuse in engine bay fuse box 😩 driving me crackers