NCT (MOT) Parking brake effort

ok lads I failed the test 2nd time to night. After I failed the first time i replaced the two handbrake cables going to the caliper and i changed the pads and cleaned the discs.I seen before the test when i was tighten up the handbrake i rang out off thread so that might be it.I will rebuild the calpers again as i only did them last year and i will get a new cable from the hand brake to so all 3 cables will be new. is there anything i am missing lads?

This is from first test

D5989D77-E11C-41A9-A42B-A356E9739010.jpg

And this is from the 2nd test today

FB2B0EA5-1C3E-4839-B397-3C52917C9C19.jpg

1973CE1C-C6D3-48BC-B011-DE1BEE3A29A5.jpg

any ideas lads

Thanks

Ok lads I was working on the glanza there. when i drive the car up the drive way 5kms and pull the handbrake the passenger side skids locks up but the drivers side still moves.when i jack up the rear wheels and have handbrake on full i cannt move both sides will that pass nct?

The more i tighten the handbrake cable in the car the worse the drivers wheel gets icon_scratch.png icon_scratch.png

I had a look at the equaliser and it looks good and straight do i have to do adjustment to that?

I adjusted the piston on the caliper by hand by moving the piston in with the lever for the handbrake cable with a flathead screwdriver is this right? The handbrake cables were disconnected at the time.

lads any help please

Edited by glanzadude