Yea nothing to do with TRD LOL. What a bell who wrote the advert. You will need the rhs drive shaft, rear mount and sandwich plate.

Nothing wrong with a Cusco / Kaaz clutch type diff. Best diff you can buy by a country mile, and they are fine in a daily car if a) you run them in correctly and b ) you use the correct oil.

Edited by RobSR

^ What oil did you use?

Clearly wasn't ran in properly when new. I had one that was used - slightly clunky, titan fuchs oil and re ran in. Absolutely silent. Doing a load of figure of 8 turns isn't the most enjoyable thing to be doing for a period of time tho lol.

I actually orderd the cusco oil to try and sort it out but didn't make any change at all.. Yeah as you say it mustn't have been ran in properly as I bought it second hand I've never been in another car with a cusco fitted so just thought that's the way it was ment to be.. Even just doing a 3 point turn was horrible clunk clunk clunk clunk haha