Stock EP91 and been offered TD04

I've been offered 200 quid and a TD04 for my wheels off mx5.

10959755_10152707009031911_6929766987593

would you do this swap?

The ep91 i'm looking at is bone stock. If I was to get this TD04 on with a new manifold of course and full exhaust if need be, would I be able to run it safely if i upped the boost a little before it gets mapped?

Or is it best to just leave boost alone throw on all the mods i'm planning then map it?

front mount

full exhaust

TD04

Fuel pump

Those would prob me my first set of mods (power oriented) then a map if there is anything worth adding please feel free to help a brotha out :thumbsup:

I've also read that the fuel pump should be replaced and a 255lph Walbro fuel pump seems to be popular. If thats a necessity i'll get that done first of course.

you can run 7 psi ( tdo4 ) on a stock 4efte anymore and feul adjustment is needed ( thats on a gtt ) some say on the v it feuls to 0.8 ????? just stick to 7 psi to be safe !!!

think the 200 pound and a hair dryer for them wheels is ok ??

The wheels are only 280 new. And tyres on top of that I really like the wheels tho and they would fit the ep91. But ik I would want a TD04 down the line. Hard decisions

so keep the wheels :) :) a tdo4 can be got cheap , also if your handy you can make an adaptor to fit the tdo4 :) :) keep things cheap as possible till you have funds to buy a wepr kit or the likes

thats how i started in the begining bolted a tdo4 to stock everything 4efte then upgraded slowly 1 thing i did have was a wideband to keep an eye on things a cheepo """" exhaust gas temperature gauge """ is handy to have to there like 30quid

so keep the wheels :) :) a tdo4 can be got cheap , also if your handy you can make an adaptor to fit the tdo4 :) :) keep things cheap as possible till you have funds to buy a wepr kit or the likes

thats how i started in the begining bolted a tdo4 to stock everything 4efte then upgraded slowly 1 thing i did have was a wideband to keep an eye on things a cheepo """" exhaust gas temperature gauge """ is handy to have to there like 30quid

Alright thanks for your input i think i will do that. I'm not amazing at fabrication, but a few friends I know are. Though I don't want to aim towards a cheap build for it want quality :thumbsup: I'm just gonna take it slow and not rush it. Thanks :D