Car broke into last night

Parked my starlet up last night outside the girls house,woke up to find the car outside the next door neighours house,with the drivers door bent back,and the steering wheel missing,

if any one can help with a drivers door in silver 1ao.please pm me.

stevie

Little pikeys! I've had my cars broken into countless times as well as my garage.

F**s you right off, thieving little scum who have nothing better to do.

Probably some chavs on benefits trying to earn some free cash for there drugs or booze.

If you find out who did it, i hope you damage there knee caps with a big heavy bar :)

Have a look on ebay bud, or phone some local breakers up, might find a silver na door for not much.

Hope you get it all sorted bud

My dad just got a secound hand steering wheel and column and top and bottom covers for a hundred quid,all i need is a door,if i ever find out who it was id kill them,def gonna get a clifford fitted to the car.

My dad just got a secound hand steering wheel and column and top and bottom covers for a hundred quid,all i need is a door,if i ever find out who it was id kill them,def gonna get a clifford fitted to the car.

Fcukers!

Get a toad alarm! but then again an alarm wont stopa a car thief!

I had a clifford and ended up getting my fella to rip it out at 4am in the morning cause it knackered up!

Mate, that is absolutely retarded, I think a new law needs to be introduced where if you catch anyone doing any kind of unlawful act to your property they are your ass and you can do whatever the hell you like to them.

I would like to see the crime rates after a year of that being in force :)

Hope it all gets sorted quick.

Mate, that is absolutely retarded, I think a new law needs to be introduced where if you catch anyone doing any kind of unlawful act to your property they are your ass and you can do whatever the hell you like to them.

I would like to see the crime rates after a year of that being in force :)

Hope it all gets sorted quick.

Yes mate there should be a law like that.

Def gonna price a toad alarm this week and get it fitted asap,and hopefully get a new door sorted and get her lookin better,im really fucked off about it all the £ i have spent and some wee bastard comes along and does that.

No alarm...............No sympathy i'm afraid!

I still can't understand why you lot don't fit alarms,it won't stop them being broken into but will make enough noise to deter the lil fuckers from even trying!

fkin cnts! i fuckin hate pikeys. bent your door for wat? a steering wheel?! theyl be to dumb to even use it neway.

if u somehow catch them, itd be time for some street justice.

hope u gt it fixed up soon

Tom

No alarm...............No sympathy i'm afraid!

I still can't understand why you lot don't fit alarms,it won't stop them being broken into but will make enough noise to deter the lil fuckers from even trying!

Lol if my car alarm went off id still sleep through it lol