Anglian region convoy!

Anyone from around the Anglian region (Cambridge, Peterborough, Huntingdon etc etc) anyone that is close enough and fancies convoying to strensham services with me is more than welcome!

I will meet any potential partcipants at the Peterborough services at 3.00-3.15 where we will then convoy over to the strensham services for around 5.00-5.30am!

I will hang around peterborough services for around 15-20 mins then I will head off!

Anyone that is interested or has any other suggestions from this region please feel free to comment below!

Would be nice to drive up with some other cars/starlets!!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone from around the Anglian region (Cambridge, Peterborough, Huntingdon etc etc) anyone that is close enough and fancies convoying to strensham services with me is more than welcome!

I will meet any potential partcipants at the Peterborough services at 3.00-3.15 where we will then convoy over to the strensham services for around 5.00-5.30am!

I will hang around peterborough services for around 15-20 mins then I will head off!

Anyone that is interested or has any other suggestions from this region please feel free to comment below!

Would be nice to drive up with some other cars/starlets!!

Thanks!

Hi mate we are in Ramsey so would be up for driving down with you if you local

• 1 month later...

Never is many from out this way. Couple of years back i met a few in MK and last year when i arrived at JF i parked next to someone who had just came all the way from norwich like me but didnt even realise we were both going Lol

Wonder who that was ;) x I am going but I'll be driving down Friday eve so will likely to see you all there x

This will stand until the day of japfest, all details are above! I will be very sharp with times as I will be driving down nice and early to meet at strensham services! :)

Hope to see a few more if not then me and jared it is haha lol