FAO BLUEWATER PEEPS!

Right me and Mike aka Muddyell are coming up for the Bluewater meet on Friday night and staying at a Travel Lodge or some where.

We are wondering wheres the best one to stay i.e nearest to the Rolling Road place so we dont have to get up to ealry in the morning :)

Or even better one nearest to the night life...if it has one :)

Mikey Jay did mention one near the rolling road place and said he could meet us and we could follow him...hope he sees this thread soon :D

Thanks in advance

Love Lewis and Mike :D xxx

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try laterooms.com they give you a list of the closest hotels and the cheapest. :)

Also try multimap. i think they have travellodges located on the maps..Its either multimap or aa route finder website.

There about £45 a night..and there pretty decent rooms with a shower and bath in each room.

Best place to stay nearest bluewater would be probably Dartford.

Theres plenty of clubs and bars around the highstreet area.

Theres one right from the corner from me mate. 5 min walk. And a couple of clubs fairy close!

Right next to the motorway that leads right to bluewater and takes you to some of the clubs.

I can even give you a lift to them and my more local ones in gillingham if you wanna slosh it up.

Don't go dartford one you'll probably get stabbed or something, was at the burgerking thats next to it the other night and a bloke pulled up on his ped and walked in. He was quickly followed by another bloke in a golf who then decided to knock the mopeder to the floor and continued to hit him another 3 times. He then walked out picked his ped up and threw it about a foot from my car :)

Theres also probably a Gypo site around there aswell. But it is close to bluewater and dartford town centre which has a few pubs, bars and Zens (air n breath) wooohooo!!! :)

Theres one right from the corner from me mate. 5 min walk. And a couple of clubs fairy close!

Right next to the motorway that leads right to bluewater and takes you to some of the clubs.

I can even give you a lift to them and my more local ones in gillingham if you wanna slosh it up.

So Gaz your pretty close to Bluewater?

Can you get the details for that Travel Lodge or whatever it is? :)

Any idea how far the Rolling Road place is from the place you mentioned?

Sounds like the best option :)

When speaking to Muddyell I suggested one in/around Maidstone as near plenty o pubs and clubs if you wanted to go out Friday night, and is about halfway between the RR place and Bluewater.

Also, if you did that you could convoy with me, JAG, Steely and JoeEP91 :)

(which reminds me I need to sort out said convoy :))

Is this the one you wanted Sparks?

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/find_a_hotel/h..._id/53/MedwayM2

Tis ideal as one way on the M2 goes to the rolling road place, and the other way goes to Bluewater :lol:

And me and the other Maidstone guys can meet you there and then you can follow us to the RR place

Looks good mate

only family rooms tho so got double bed, pull out and sofa

me and sparky would either end up fallin out lol fightin over double bed or would be really close when we left :p:D<_<