FAO BLUEWATER PEEPS!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be hectic lads.

I can arrange wherever you wanna go lads Maidstone, Rochester and all round my way is few clubs and loads of pubs.

But if you got other arrangements thats cool no worries.

got free tickets in rochester and i know someone who works there if we end up there = free

my local ones are usually free. I may be able to get you in one free depends whos working. I can even get cards to one place for you so you can get in free there too. lol

but dont rely on all that, obviously depends whos at the desk or whatever.

yeah odvo mate i dont drink drive its not worth it. coke or j20 4tw lol. i'll see how i feel later on that night. i'll be leaving grantham at about 7am to get to the rr for half 10. so even if i left the bluewater meet at say 10pm its a 140 ish mile drive back so thats what 12.30 am at the earlist i get home so will be a long day for me.

Um trying to get to sleep while all the cars are being reved to fuck on tut dyno and the sound of dump valves going off yeah that would work lol No i think a ubber early night on friday me thinks. ive booked friday afternoon off to mint my car so hopefully still be clean when i get there. <_< well we'll see

Be good to see you and your motor :p

Really looking forward to this <_<

well dont get you hopes up to much about the car mate. but im Great lol. Yeah i cant wait should be a good day but cant afford it, borrowing money off the rents so i can come. Thats why im selling loads of bits and bobs to get some money in. i dont get payed till the 22nd and have 30quid in the bank :lol: not good

Now that there is dedication

You had better make it worth my while then hadd'nt you lol

no like i mean how often do you see another modified starlet. should be a great day and am really looking forword to it. its going to be like 45-50 quid in fuel for the 340 mile round trip. Im going to break my starlet meet virginity on saturday and cant wait <_<

Please be gentle with me and my motor

Adrian