Sparco NS 2 will they fit!

Hey guys, have a really important and urgent question!! I have some Sparco NS ii's and they are 16x8 offset 36 on the rear and 16x7 offset 38 on the front. Will these fit on my starlet if so what is needed to do to make them fit???

My brother is mechanic and had a look at them and doesn't think they will fit, the person I bougt them off on a auction said they were multi fours which they aren't. They are all 4x114 so I will need to get converters that will act like spacers aswell so shouldn't be as close to the strut, will try upload some photos of them

I only have 7j in the front so they should be alight i think being et36 will that make it further from the inside or closer to the inside? i dont understand the offset stuff yet haha , mines not lowered at all. Ah okay, I got these for a steal and they are absolutely sick and i love them. I just really hope the rears will fit on.

These are the mags by the way <3 http://gyazo.com/4dd05d5f84a220a0df839effe55a2ac2

Edited by glentwenty

We put the wheels on with 205/55,s and they don't fit, the front wheel rubs on the inner well. The o my way they will fit is with 45s or 40s but I'm not gunna go spending even more money on new tyres :p they are also abot half an inch out of the guards so may not pass a wof. So I'm going to have to sell them