having to put my standard actuator back on for a while, but does anyone know about where the vacuum pipes go, On the standard actuator there are 2 ports I know one of them goes to the turbo but does anyone know where the other one goes to? As I haven't anywhere that it can go too.

Thanks lads

Pat

• 3 weeks later...

Hello mate just put my standard actuator back on got the hose going from the turbo to 1 port on the actuator and the other port on the actuator has been blanked off so I was told, I know you said leave it to vent to the atmosphere but are you 100% sure on this as I thought if you lefted it free it would cause a boost leak?

Thankyou Colin mate I will change it then as its blanked off at the moment, I wanted to start running abit of boost now as on 1168km running it in, still on millers running in oil, I did notice there still isn't boost at 4k revs (doing what we talked about even though should be on 5k revs by now)

Yeah that's the one ryan mate, I will take the blank off asap, when I brought the car and it had a hks actuator on it there was no boost then till 4k and a half then when it went on the rolling road, he adjusted the actuator so boost was coming in just after 2k and a half......now put the standard one back on today I'm not sure when boost should come in on these standard ones and knowing now I blanked off the other port on it as Colin said it will be low boost so not sure when it should be coming in on the standard one hope this makes sense

Must be the actuator mate the standard one, only payed a fiver for it on here ages ago, I put it back on for now due to (hope this makes sense) the hks one didn't have pivot thing where you clip the circlip onto, and of course my turbo wastegate hasn't got it pivoted on either so for the hks one on I was using a nut and bolt for now, also turbo is new on well refurbished by Liam d 1160km ago so can't be turbo mate

Just an update lads like you said, left the port 2 on the standard actuator vented to air now have boost, coming in around I would say just after 2k revs, going to about 0.5 bar on gauge, obviously not booting it as still running in car