Ksport are excellent for stopping power cant vouch for the others but I run ksport absolutely brilliant however wheels over them are a nightmare i have rota grids with 10mm huncentric spacers which fit well and dont stick out of the arch I will update my build thread soon with some pics

Our kits are race bred at heart, most of our customers are trackday guys though as they are far more common than actual race cars.

That said, there's a chap who races his Starlet with our brakes in the TinTop series (his arch enemy is a Tomcat Turbo!), and another customer won the Dunlop TVR Chalenge with our brakes a couple of year back.

Oh and there's an MR2 Turbo with our brakes front and rear in the Nippon Challenge too! :D

I've ran wms and currently have have d2. Both great quality brakes I'd say the wms ones are better fitment and friendlyier for fitting under wheels the d2s just look epic and fill my wheels so well with the bells and rotors and when ordered the just make a Set and post them. When i got the wms from Keri years ago am sure it was being done in batches so was a slightly longer delay

We don't PLAN to make them in batches.....what happens every now and then is we run out, then when we get more in they sell out straight away!

We're getting better at having the kits in stock most of the time though.

We're planning to add alloy bells/rotors this year as an option, which adds a bit more visual bling (and saves weight :p )

I wasn't trying to say they aren't upto the task on track, I run a DS1.11 pad in my WMS brakes, they're brilliant! It is a track car, and not road legal, so they only get used in anger.

More than happy with the kit, and also the service from Keri is very good as well.

We don't PLAN to make them in batches.....what happens every now and then is we run out, then when we get more in they sell out straight away!

We're getting better at having the kits in stock most of the time though.

We're planning to add alloy bells/rotors this year as an option, which adds a bit more visual bling (and saves weight :p )

That's fair enough to be honest it was 4+ years ago I got mine from you and everything was bang on the money the d2s are nice and bells and rotors are great but they do come with a small bag of spacing washers to dial in the caliper placement and although only a 2 min job I prefered the fitment of fitting yours. Either way I don't think anyone would be disappointed with either kit

That's fair enough to be honest it was 4+ years ago I got mine from you and everything was bang on the money the d2s are nice and bells and rotors are great but they do come with a small bag of spacing washers to dial in the caliper placement and although only a 2 min job I prefered the fitment of fitting yours.

The devil's in the details, we spend AGES getting everything spot on. The trouble with a "tweek it yourself" kit is it doesn't cover things like disc thermal expansion. A 300mm disc at 20'c becomes roughly a 301.5mm disc at 500'c, so you need to make sure there's room inside the caliper for that increase!