guys, have just purchased my second glanza. Some of you guys possibly seen I posted a few weeks back when I left a deposit on it. Cost me quite a lot but it really is so oringinal and out of the box condition. Couldn't be happier, so here's a few pictures anyhow. Couldn't see me adding to much to it but hey, any suggestions welcome :)IMAG0346_zps9vtpefvc.jpg

It was for sale for a good while bud, I viewed it in October time, the twice in the past couple of months because I wanted to talk to him face to face, I ended up getting it for a sensible price but still quite a bit. But it really is impressive how clean it is:)..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know what happened to the writing, 2 weekends ago I decided to strip the wax that was originally on it and add a fresh coat so I knew were I stood. Spent

the whole evening into early morning at a friend's warehouse detaring,clayed it, polished it then waxed it. Bought a clay mit from an autoparts store close by, brilliant job, heard that they are far easier used than a clay bar so I purchased it and it really is a great bit of kit. Ended up going for fusso 99 wax which is really impressive stuff.

For now I don't know what I want to do, will more than likely just Start gathering more factory add ons to it rather than engine mods. It's running standard boost with the high low boost button still working. Always wanted to go for big bhp, my old glanza was completely standard and added quite a bit to it, but never got as far as pistons or rods etc which I would have loved to do. But unfortunately I couldn't do it to this one.

Edited by jayjayktm