WMS with Toms new actions

Hi mate,

I tried my Toms new actions on some willwoods and didn't have a chance at all. Due to the design of the spoke I think they'd require a 20mm spacer atleast, I tried a 5mm one and it didn't make a difference at all. Mine are 15"

Aamir

Whatever you do ignore the stupid cutouts according to them my rota slipstreams shud have gone over my wms 4pots but in reality there was nowhere near enough room. Only way to know for sure is to test fit

I tried the cut outs last night, and i get contact with the cut outs.

are you sure that you made sure they were 1:1 by measuring the lines they tell you to measure.

Hi mate,

I tried my Toms new actions on some willwoods and didn't have a chance at all. Due to the design of the spoke I think they'd require a 20mm spacer atleast, I tried a 5mm one and it didn't make a difference at all. Mine are 15"

Aamir

Cheers for that Aamir, that is helpful. I reckon that if the cardboard cut outs are correct then i could get away with a 3-5mm spacer. but the problem is i couldnt run more than that. and i dont really want to change my wheels just yet, also i dont particuarly want my wheel choice to be denoted by my brakes

Its a tough one. If i could do it with a 3mm spacer or so I would