Powersteering mount question

I just got 2 long threaded bars and 2 bits of flat steel. Bent the bars round the pump and put some rubber hose over it to give it some padding then drilled 2 holes in the steel bar and tightened them on the other side just like a u bolt really poped 4 holes on the chassis leg and bolted it to that it's absolutely solid

not really mate i picked it up at a hardware store was just a meter long bit of i think m10. hack sawed it into 2 bits and then put the pump flat on the ground with the bar behind it grabed both ends with my foot ontop of the pump to hold it and bent it round by hand. then done the same for the 2nd one then marked where i needed the holes in the flat bar and drilled them out. lined it up with the chassis leg drilled that. gave it some paint to keep any rust at bay and few washers and nylon locker bolts and some rubber pipe so it wasnt mental on metal and it was rock solid. i done the whole install in the middle of a public car park with a socket set, hack saw and drill and only took a morning to work everything out from scratch and plum/wire in.

sure you could get a tidier looking bracket but i cant weld or anything so hands where pretty tied.