Newbie from Scotland

Hi names Daniel just baught a starlet gt turbo import 1995 model as a project and was wondering where best place to pick up parts and mods . And is there any meets or that like as a club that happen would love to come along one day :D

Thanks Daniel

Welcome to the forum mate. I'm also from Scotland I stay in Fife where you located?

You'll find loads of parts for sale on the forum, then there's traders on here that have their own websites.

Get some pictures of the gt uploaded man!

Thanks guys in Dundee bud get better pics of the car today and post them up tonight , needing an engine looking at ta moter sport to build me one 3k totally forged engine is it worth it guys ??

Hopefully once on the road wee can all meet up one day :D

Yeah mate like 30-40k in miles no engine needs gear box and rear calapiers but I'm only 19 20 in few weeks and not long passed my test so want a nice project nothing to big like 2.0 turbos it's crazy don't need it these things are just as quick.

What insurance like on these , want to get it full japspec if poss 👌🏻 🚗💥💥

Edited by Danielng

Ra Motorsport in Perth mate my mate takes his 2005 STI up there gets all the work done from them ment to be really good only do Jap cars

Ra Motorsport in Perth mate my mate takes his 2995 STI up there gets all the work done from them ment to be really good only do Jap cars

Edited by Danielng

Yeah mate like 30-40k in miles no engine needs gear box and rear calapiers but I'm only 19 20 in few weeks and not long passed my test so want a nice project nothing to big like 2.0 turbos it's crazy don't need it these things are just as quick.

What insurance like on these , want to get it full japspec if poss

Ye I thought it was the same one. It looked a good buy, I was goin to pop over and take a look but never got round to it. Good to see shes found a good home and not being broke.

Ye Insurance can be quite alot on thease cars, It all depends on age, postcode, no claims, modifications ect. Im 21 and im about £1200 a year to insure my auto GT with no modifications.

Welcome along there's quite alot from Scotland but we seem to be an anti social bunch and never actually meet. Theres a small group of us heading up to Crail race way next weekend tho. It's mainly a small bunch of us from around the Central belt that try get together when we can to try get some work done on the cars and insult each other. So if your on the road and in Glasgow area give us a shout