manual gt turbo to swap with my Auto gt turbo

Hi. I am after a manual starlet gt turbo to swap against my automatic one. I am willing to add cash on top for the right way. I have an import mk2. In rare green.

Not very cost effective and I won't have time to convert it. It's a lot of parts to get matey. Gearbox, pedals , master clutch cylinder , flywheel , clutch , wiring loom,dials , ecu , interior trims , throttle bottle with sensor and also most other related sensors are different on an Auto, driveshafts,torque covered etc.... Then time to do it yourself and put it all together that I don't have. A garage would charge a million lol. Also I do believe that an original manual will have much less issues than a converted one :)

Not very cost effective and I won't have time to convert it. It's a lot of parts to get matey. Gearbox, pedals , master clutch cylinder , flywheel , clutch , wiring loom,dials , ecu , interior trims , throttle bottle with sensor and also most other related sensors are different on an Auto, driveshafts,torque covered etc.... Then time to do it yourself and put it all together that I don't have. A garage would charge a million lol. Also I do believe that an original manual will have much less issues than a converted one :)

I would of sold you all that for about 200 quid and a days fitting is easy

Thanks for the heads up lads. Last time I looked for a used gearbox i was asked 200. Like you said it's who you know. We'll I still will be looking for an original manual. Or if one comes cheap again like the one which recently went for 1200 then I will be keeping my auto as spares :)

Missed out lately on a clean shell with gearbox as well for 650 , car was in Scotland though. Anyway will keep looking.

Edited by TRD

Thanks for the heads up lads. Last time I looked for a used gearbox i was asked 200. Like you said it's who you know. We'll I still will be looking for an original manual. Or if one comes cheap again like the one which recently went for 1200 then I will be keeping my auto as spares :)

Missed out lately on a clean shell with gearbox as well for 650 , car was in Scotland though. Anyway will keep looking.

200 for a gearbox :0 i always sell fully working non lsd gt or glanza box's for £50

Where are you based matey @ glanza Ben? Do you have a break yard for ep's ? I hope they are not sportif gearboxes . If you can sell me the lot for 200 I might consider the option to be fair

Where are you based matey @ glanza Ben? Do you have a break yard for ep's ? I hope they are not sportif gearboxes . If you can sell me the lot for 200 I might consider the option to be fair

I only strip turbos no money in non turbos, ive just sold my last working box to a chap on here for again £50

• 4 weeks later...

Drilling the bulkhead to accommodate the clutch cylinder master clutch , then match it all to make the pedals work as they should. Cutting wires ..Gear linkages Aaaaah. Need to get an original manual GT I guess.

• 3 weeks later...