Disc's and pads for fast road/some track use

Hi guys. Just wondering what setups people are running for hard driving. Went out for a quick blast night and had a bit of brake fade, got out and when I checked they were glowing red hot!!! Anyone else suffer from this?

Cheers

1.get some new front discs

2.mintex 1155 front brake pads

3.most important is to nenew ure old fluid for brand new dot 4 fluid.flush entire system through thouroughly and that will also make a huge difference.

I have done the above and its changed my brakes so much its mad.

ahh and also forgot to add, braided lines are a must.

Braided lines all round, abs removed with braided lines, wms 110% disks, greenstuff pads (shit, go for something else)toyota dot 5.1 fluid.

Thats my current setup and expecting it to be fine for a bit of fast road and maybe a track day or two

The advantage of our 110% discs over every other OEM fit disc I've seen is the extra thermal mass, physical stiffness and cooling rate from the larger casting - this means for the same energy input you get a lower tempurature (this applies no matter what pads you use, how you drive or if the discs are grooved or not). :)