Running in oil to normal oil

just after alittle advice please for those who have rebulit there engines and when changed to normal oil, am on the verge of changing my running in oil to normal oil (just done over a 1000 miles on mine) when changing over oils do you have to take the sump off, and recheck the big and main bearings with a torque wrench to see if there ok? I have used a magnetic sump plug all the way through and on my last change there was a tiny tiny bit of metal on there, hardly nothing, so is it worth looking in the sump and clean it out? Just wondering what others done when changing over.

Thankyou Pat

if all bottom end was completed properly and torqued to spec then theres no reason to go through the shitty job of removing , checking and resealing the sump.

u had done a bloody good thing using a magnetic plug , if engines running well and no issues then ure good to go.

also do a compression test if I doubt about engine bedding in properly.

good luck and have fun

Thankyou Mikey and Sefton just being paranoid about it, Mikey knows what I'm like, but yes everything was torqued to spec etc Thankyou for the tip guys really appericate it :-)