omp steering wheel

trd gear knob

boost gauge unsure of make

exterior..

varis front bumper

carbon bonnet

livesports spoiler

ductail spoiler

have WEPR stainless steel ct9 power up kit ordered, and indiglo dials off joeleddy on here, first thing i need to do is get it re-registered from southern ireland to northern, few faults needing sorted too. gonna keep it on ct9 tho and no really big plans as such as i have a gt advance project im saving towards going forged td04 etc

Does that fella sell the indiglo dials?

Is there much to getting it registered up here? I always heard it wasn't too bad compared to taking something South and trying to retegister it down there?

dont think so he just had a set there that he has no use for now, aparantly its not that bad to re-register as long as it has nct and the southern registration documents , just need them forms then have to pay to get registered to north then needs mot'd and taxed and, might need an independant mechanic check aswell to say that the cars been checked over and is safe for the roads, then should be good to go , if no nct or registration then I've been told il have to pay import tax aswell wich could cost £600+

if the car has been registered in the north before or anywere in the uk it only costs £50, my uncle bought a 3000gt from the south 2yrs ago but as it was once registered in england it only cost him £50

haha small world lol was sad to see that car go tbh but at least it went to somebody who knows there way round them, :) its a japspeed exhaust system off ebay loud as fook when the silencer is took out, only bought it just over a month ago for my silver glanza and when i sold it took it off and got it fitted on the V, thought was doing a good thing by going getting this thinking it would need no work or very little as im saving for wedding turned out someone had took the lights out of the back of the dash and theres even more faults on this engine knock sensor etc, the reason i sold that white V in the 1st place, now im gonna have the headache of getting this 1 running right when could of just kept the V i sold your dad and got the work done to it, 8o ahh well onwards an upwards as the saying goes will get there slowly but surely :thumbsup:

That's the way it goes buddy il b giving the white one a good clean up and sorted an sell it anyway .thats the joys of starlets lol hard to safe for a wedding too i got married last year not cheap like .

lol is right lad, should of learned my lesson by now this is my 5th ep, and just right mate hopefully it goes to somebody who loves these wee cars as much as i do, would be good to see it about again, the fella i sold the silver 1 too has it near ready for the road again aswell wich has me buzzing would hate for any of my old cars to be broke n scrapped.. and bigtyym i didnt realise how hard especially having a car that needs money constantly threw in to it but suppose im just gonna have to get use to it if i wanna drive a glanza or starlet, have had loads of people been tryna talk me into getting different car cuz the may of these I've owned and the problems I've had with them but theres no other cars out there that tickle my fancy as much as these (apart from silvia,supra,pulsar gtir wich i cant insure :cray: ) was considering downgrading to something smaller til get married but the temptation was too strong had to go get this one lol STARLET/GLANZA FTW :D

It's hard getting away from them mate so it is I've had 6 myself now also had subarus and type rs but wud still rather have a glanza It's all about the tuning as well I enjoy it .