Item For Sale: A mines ecu, for ep82

Item Condition & Description: I imported this from japan about a year ago and was chuffed with it, you can really tell the difference from a standard ecu. Ive heard these called one of the best of the aftermarket ecus in terms of mapping, it does does the usual things, raises the rpm limit, removes the boost cut and is referred to as a learning ecu. its in pretty good condition, it has a few age related blemishes on the plaque on the front and the odd scratch, but its nothing like dents or actual physical damage, its mines seals are still intact too. Im selling it to fund the last part of another project i want to finish and get out of the way asap and i dont really have a use for it any more as my next engine will need a standalone.

price: 500 + pnp ono, faster you make the offer the more lenient i can be as im after a quick quid lol.
Pictures:
20150505_172349_zpsitp9bopm.jpg
20150505_172422_zps45g87xml.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: to be discussed with the buyer

Offer a mad old ecu, the easiest and probably best base engine mod one should look at doing, at a pretty noticable loss and get not even one poxy pm over it lol.

First thing i bought was an ecu, altho JAM one, still great piece of kit for the buck, trouble is all the starlets nowadays have been modded by the cheaper fuel cuts and speed limit defenders etc, i like it as it keeps it all nice and neet