so after i saw matt1878's glanza at college i knew i had to get one,something a little banged up and standard so i can put my own touch to it.

within a couple of days i found one feeling sorry for its self at a local second hand car dealer through facebook.

that was it i was straight down there to see it and asked him to hold it for me for a couple of days and he said yes.

i waited and waited for the day to come to pick her up and it dragged and dragged but finaly the day came so off i went....spent half hour waiting for the guys misses to fill out paperwork then i was off --->

first things first....them nasty looking plastic trim down the side of the car 8o

without a doubt the most annoying thing to get off,well i say get off but by that i mean the bloody glue there held on with lol

2nAqz1.jpg

spent a while on that and gave up lol

next job was to get shut of the turd speakers,the only ones in the car and there under the dash.

with the 2 bits of dash trim off i replaced them with more cheap crap,some vibe 4 inch speakers.

next was to put the dvd player head unit in and with a harness that went in fine.

ive now give up for the day and decided to take my young son out for a spin.

lY6L34.jpg

lFnWP3.jpg

USna23.jpg

overall not in bad condition,gearbox feels like its from an old metro or somethin but im old,i like my classics and i feel comfy :D

Edited by chris69