Stripped the threads 😤😡

So I've just changed my rocker cover gasket and when I put the rocker cover back on I tightened them all up evenly corners first I didn't put that much pull on the rachet as I had my hand at the very top so I didn't have that much leverage and on the last one boom stripped the threads in the head 😥

Any Idea on an easy fix its the one at the front in the middle I really don't want to have to change my head because of this but can't think of any other options really surely I can't run without that bolt? As they hold the cams down

If anyone has any ideas even if they sound daft please give them lol I feel like crying 😤

Haven't got a picture of the bolt only the head where the bolt used to be but yeah you're right it's one of the double sided ones I'm also very suprised the bolts holding the cams into the head are really really tight compared to how tight I did the rocker cover nuts so I'm amazed that it stripped the threads to be honest :/

Ahh that's bad times mate I'd assume the cam

Cap bolts where over torqued at some point to snap them there not really torques that high to start.

Yea as morgey says helicoil is only way to really keep the head. I'd just be extremely OCD masking up the whole head to make sure nothing can enter the engine.