96 glanza v breaking

Item's & Pricing For Sale: breaking my glanza as im reshelling, more pictures as more parts removed or on request

all exterior minus wheels and varis bumper
all interior

engine box turbo kit front mount are all staying but all panels all interior and other bits and bobs like seats lights switches pumps and whatever else are to go

seats £150
wings £60 each
bonnet £80
D2 coilovers fully working done 1800 miles from new £280
rear bumper £60
doors with everything left on £80 each
driveshafts £50 for pair
side skirts £50
full glanza loom conversion interior also with ecu ignition barrell toad alarm keys and locking fob fuse box clocks etc £100 ono bought to replace mine but never got round to it
alternator £20
manual boost controller no idea the make £15

it is an old car, its not been resprayed, expect light scracthes scuffs chips etc i will take photos of any damage and most are priced accordingly taking into account how presentable they are, everything is fully working

anything you can see or need just message to see if i have it, box engine turbo kit front mount etc are staying

Pictures:

IMG_2637_zpsirgwed9b.jpg

IMG_1909_zpslubstsfm.jpgIMG_1904_zpsgmtido8m.jpg
IMG_1913_zpsw7v6kxb4.jpg
IMG_1912_zpskwyofh3n.jpg
IMG_1530_zps7657owrz.jpg
IMG_1050_zpsmvq7zups.jpg

IMG_1903_zpsxy8qrg2f.jpg
IMG_1029_zpsrxtwieej.jpg
IMG_1028_zpsd3m6imgv.jpg
IMG_1027_zpswevnqyi4.jpg
IMG_1025_zpst8kleywe.jpg
IMG_1024_zpscwjawsbl.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: can post majority of stuff paypal 4% please OR can collect cash on collection York north yorkshire

Potentially interested in the bonnet however looking at the pics theres some marks above the right headlight?

It's met it's fair share of stone chips like haha

Is that a full loom? Engine aswell? Looks like it as I has fuse box , beat price delivered will pay in morning , cheers

Yep full loom engine Aswell and ecu box ignition barrel ecu toad alarm etc etc what's post code I'll find out postage

Yep full loom engine Aswell and ecu box ignition barrel ecu toad alarm etc etc what's post code I'll find out postage

Np23 6ge

Should be around £10 with parcel to go , I send heavy stuff like looms all the time :)

All panels electrics switches interior etc all for sale! Glanza bumper skirts bonnet boot, lights windows shell as a whole, brakes anything just ask if not it's getting scrapped as got new shell

Awkward request but I don't suppose you still have the ECU plugs do you mate? (The three plugs that connect the engine wiring to the ECU)

If you have some spare, would you mind cutting them off with a couple inches of spare wire and popping them in an envelope for me, obviously let me know what you want for them? :)