Rota Grid V Which Tyres And Size?

I've bought some Rota Grid v's 15x7 et20. I'm unsure whether to get 195/45/15 or 195/50/15? What would people recommend? Also I'm unsure what tyres to get either Yokohama parada spec 2's or uniroyal rainsport 3's Any help or guidance would be appreciated :)

If you are going for rainsports they look quite chunky in a 50 profile so maybe 45 would be best.

I wouldnt bother with parada spec 2s, lot of people on here have ran them and said they are worse than sketchy in the wet.

Get the ad08r pal, the grip is unreal, even in wet the grip is pretty good, an I'm running those wheels with same size an offset, unfortunately there's a little bit of poke an if you go to low you will rub :( unless you stretch ya tyres (which I wouldn't do, as its scene as fuck an a little bit gay) only thing is your limited to a 50 profile, but unless you wanna be stupidly low its nothing to worry about, also people say the ride is much better with a 50 rather than 45, but that's just what I've heard as I haven't ran any 45's

Get the ad08r pal, the grip is unreal, even in wet the grip is pretty good, an I'm running those wheels with same size an offset, unfortunately there's a little bit of poke an if you go to low you will rub :( unless you stretch ya tyres (which I wouldn't do, as its scene as fuck an a little bit gay) only thing is your limited to a 50 profile, but unless you wanna be stupidly low its nothing to worry about, also people say the ride is much better with a 50 rather than 45, but that's just what I've heard as I haven't ran any 45's

AD08r's are the don of tires! Worth every penny mate :)

Massive fan base for the ad08r's

James