Hi there my names Liam I'm from Essex I have a toyota starlet ep82 GI 100ps model it's the second one it owned and only the 3rd one I have seen. I have been apart of some big starlet turbo builds in my time. And now I'm going the extra lengths for the n/a guys n girls out there. To see if we can make the big 200bhp a reality. Some people might know me some people may not.

Edited by Ep82gi

Welcome to UKSO and look forward to see what you are doing

John

Thank you sir. What's the story on here then many ep meets around or is it just japfest and the pod?

Thank you sir. What's the story on here then many ep meets around or is it just japfest and the pod?

We do officially do Japfest, Japfest 2 and JAE, but we will have stands at other shows that people organise, local meets are down to club members setting them up.

John

Ahh jay the name rings a bell yellow rocker cover n sump was the only ones I'd seen n it stuck in my mind so did the compression test results from the 0.6mm head gasket if your the jay I'm thinking of. Southend based by any chance?

Sorry jay I had it in my head that you was running a 0.6mm MLS head gasket. Could of been a different chap to be honest. Some many people and engines to remember 😉

Haha.. what was so worth remembering about a trd hg?

Cant believe u kinda remember me really.lol

See josh and darren still dude?

I remember it because of the sound. It's kind of what sent me towards n/a dude. I still speak to josh not so much Darren. Shame really. 😏

I live near chelmsford but travel to great Yeldham every weekend. How about you?

Haha.. you remeber the trd hg results psi wise..

mines changed a lot since liam..

Havent seen darren in few years..

Josh i did see couple year ago

Ahah not the result I did have then in my note book as I was impressed but lost it when the workshop closed sorry pal. Indeed it had I've been through your build thread very nice indeed jay ✌🏻️🔰

Would be nice to arrange a small meet or something one weekend buddy I'm down your way quite a lot so meeting up wouldn't be such a problem jay.

Ahh fair enough jelly maybe if I knew you name n had a face to put to your name all would be a little Easier sorry. X

I remember it because of the sound. It's kind of what sent me towards n/a dude. I still speak to josh not so much Darren. Shame really.

I live near chelmsford but travel to great Yeldham every weekend. How about you?

Chelmsford ftw!