What do you mean by power? More peak power? Better mid range?

I'd leave it as is, 98% of people have no idea what their doing, and the 2% that do spend a lot of money on dyno time and go through various different heads to find one that works.

My opinion of course.

If you're adamant, get some 240 degree's, 8.8-9.2mm lift cams.

Edited by AdamB

Ok mate sweet, just My mapped don't want to up boost up on my set up til some head work has been done, and to be honest I just want it to run as sweet as possible and be safe, I know post and polish can be too much sometimes, what about valve springs etc?

Whats the engine spec? What boost you running now? What ecu is it mapped on? Whos mapping it? What exhaust size you using?

Port & Polishing is a very widely and miss-used term that like I said, 98% of people even get this wrong, let alone getting something like valve seat angles correct.

Valve springs don't really offer any performance advantage, other than allowing you to rev the motor higher, but unless power is still being made there's no need to raise the limiter as it just puts more strain on the bottom end, as well as the lubrication system etc.

• 2 weeks later...

plus not many manifolds availible that have runners big enough to make the most of your newly flowed head / gt28.

like has been mentioned if your talking about really getting into a sorted 4e, then no point in just shifting the bottleneck.

Phil

Edited by Phil

Interesting never heard of this before anyone know what spec the na cams are?

It will be the 5E-FHE cams, quite rare to find and cost a premium price. They have slightly more duration and lift compared with 4EFTE cams.

Not worth the cost that some people ask imo, when you can get custom billet cams for not much more.