Thanks Colin :-)

I was told one of the shocks was leaking but couldn't see any leaks they was fine at first but it was parked up for a month now I've got so much bounce hardening the dampers actually improved it so I'm thinking maybe both rear shocks are knackered :-( but there's a hell of a preload on them so I'm going to try that first

I think my front left shock is clunking but it's practically brand new, could this be down to next to no pre load? Any ideas why it would only be happening on the one side?

Sorry to jack your thread mate! ;)

I think my front left shock is clunking but it's practically brand new, could this be down to next to no pre load? Any ideas why it would only be happening on the one side?

Sorry to jack your thread mate! ;)

If it's a coilover type damper, ensure that the spring seat is against the spring. Quite a few people seem to think this is the correct way to adjust ride height when it's not. If that all checks out good, check the top mount.

It's ok dude :-)

Well I completely stripped mine down one was rock hard on the softest setting and the other had some travel but didn't alter on damper setting. I was unable to alter the preload as on both rear shocks the upper locking rings are siezed solid the smaller ones move a treat but even without the spring pressed against it. So looks like 2 bottles of coke it is ;-)