Oh the joys of owning a poxy starlet!!

Right so for a few weeks now I haven't been able to start my ep82 mk2 had to bump it everywhere no problems at all, then last night I went out with a few friends turned car off then went to bump it & nothing at all, fuel pump not priming when car is under load, car wouldn't start being pulled (bump start) so we had it recovered home, now I've run a love to the blue/white wire on the fuel pump & it's fine no issues now I've just gone to bump it again & nothing at all? Anyone got any ideas please, also when I turn the key to start the gear on the started motor is flicking out but not spinning, I've tried 2 other starters on it. Tested them all before putting them on no problems, it's only when they are on the car, not sure weather it's relevant but when the car was running every time I'd get out & leave it running I'd always get a static shock off the body work, not sure if this could be an issue that relates to the problems I'm experiencing, all help appreciated :) I'm slow sly starting to loose faith in these pocket rockets but for the amount on money I've pumped into in £3700 in 6 weeks it just doesn't seem worth all the hassle :(

• 2 weeks later...