Genuine Livesports Skirts and Overfenders

Item For Sale:

Genuine Livesports Skirts

Item Condition & Description:

The skirts are in good serviceable condition but they will need some attention before they are painted.

Both have very similar marks on each.

These skirts are very rare and the last set I seen up for sale was April 2014. This is the perfect addition to anyone who already has the rest of the kit and the skirts are maybe broken or reps.

I dont have any pictures of the logo's but I will get these this eve as my battery died last night while taking them

Price:

£200 plus paypal

Pictures:

IMAG0757_zps6kzod3pg.jpg
IMAG0758_zps09jk57w3.jpg

IMAG0763_zpsavxfmqge.jpg

IMAG0760_zps0d00zlvx.jpg

Usual few week cracks from fitting but absolutely nothing major. I will obviously do a deal for anyone looking the two items for sale

Payment & Shipping Details:

I will ship them out by courier to the UK and Southern Ireland but I would prefer collection if you are from NI £20

Item For Sale:

Genuine Livesports Overfenders

Item Condition & Description:

All 4 fenders are in good condition with one having a slight crack which is easily repairable. These don't have the logo's on them but as far as i know they didn't come with them. Either way im happy to be proven wrong on this

Price:

£100 plus paypal

Pictures:

IMAG0767_zpswrlnzouv.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

I will ship them out by courier to the UK and Southern Ireland but I would prefer collection if you are from NI £15