Here's my wheels. Not yet on but stunnin.

DSC_0436_zpsjsldlksq.jpg

Rays engineering 2 piece split rims. Rare as they come think Av only ever seen one more set and they were on eBay for sale. All centre caps present to. 👍

Edited by daveEP

Dave those wheels look incredible man, seriously pretty pieces of kit!

Cheers mate. Just need to get them on the car. Took my car off the road for now as it has a slight knock so next time it's out a should have them on the car. Wrapping them in semi slicks too!!!! 👍

The time has come to start looking into buying some new wheels for the Glanza... Currently sitting on Rota Grid Drifts, but looking for something a little different.

Show me what you've got! Inspire me!

Just forget Rotas and silly sizes dude then Goto yahoo Japan and find a set of 15x6.5/7.0/7.5 you like then have a chat with jdmep aka socks and see what he can do for you. Wouldn't get to anybody else here tbh they all add massive it's jdm tax and it ain't all about that.

Just forget Rotas and silly sizes dude then Goto yahoo Japan and find a set of 15x6.5/7.0/7.5 you like then have a chat with jdmep aka socks and see what he can do for you. Wouldn't get to anybody else here tbh they all add massive it's jdm tax and it ain't all about that.

Yeah I know what you mean man, I'm moving away from the Rotas cuz every Jap Meet is saturated with them, looking for something a little less scene. Work do some nice wheels, I've been eyeing up Japan Racing for a little while now as well, they do some pretty nice looking pieces

Yeah I know what you mean man, I'm moving away from the Rotas cuz every Jap Meet is saturated with them, looking for something a little less scene. Work do some nice wheels, I've been eyeing up Japan Racing for a little while now as well, they do some pretty nice looking pieces

Japan racing=Rota Japan mate but at least they are Japanese lol